Doctify.com is an online platform where you can search, compare and request appointments with medical specialists online. You can search for a private GP, specialist consultant or a dentist.
To use Doctify, visit www.doctify.com Here you will see a search bar in which you can type a condition you may have, a treatment or scan you need or the type of consultant you wish to see.
You can filter your search by location.
**Please note that if you do not specify a location, the search function will default to London**
Your search results will appear as in the image below.
You have the option to filter further by:
- The date in which you wish to request an appointment
- Your preferred language
- The distance you wish to travel from your current location
- The consultants covered by your insurance provider
- The number of ratings a consultant has
- The number of peer recommendations a consultant has
- The consultant with the next available time slot.
Having filtered as necessary, you can then explore the profiles of specialist consultants which display reviews from previous patients, credentials, consultation fees & practices.
*This is only an example, do not try and book with this profile*
When you have selected the consultant that you wish to see, you can request an appointment with them in two ways:
- Click ‘Request an Appointment’ and complete the information form.
- Select a time slot from the consultant's calendar and fill in your personal contact information.
Once you have made your booking request, you will receive an email explaining that you must now wait for your chosen consultant or clinic to confirm the appointment in full prior to you attending.
After your appointment has taken place, you will be given (or ask for) a unique patient review code or review link via email. Using this, you can leave feedback on your experience with the healthcare professional or practice to help future patients make informed decisions.