Whether you receive positive or negative feedback, it is important to respond to your reviews and highlight the value of your patients and the feedback they leave about yourself and your practice.
Responding to reviews not only helps to build trust with future patients but also builds trust with search engines. Going above and beyond to respond to constructive criticism and also thank patients for their praises, will strengthen your online credibility and display your commitment to patient care.
How to Reply to Reviews on your Profile
To respond to patient feedback you will first need to login to your Doctify Dashboard, please click here to do so.
Once logged in please take the following steps:
- Select the 'Reviews' tab on the left of your screen
- Find the review you wish to reply to by scrolling down the page
- Once located, please click 'Reply' to generate the pop-up in the image below.
- Enter your response in the free text box provided.
- If you are happy with your response, click send.
Please remember that your reply will be posted publicly on your profile page and will be visible to patients visiting the site.
How to Respond to Reviews
It is important to thank patients for their feedback to show that you truly value their opinion.
- Thank the patient - show your patient gratitude for taking the time to submit a review
- Be specific - whilst a generic reply is better than no reply, take the time to reply directly to the content of a review. This offers a personal touch and level of care that will build trust and confidence in future patients
How to Respond to Negative Reviews
If you would like assistance with your response or any other review matter, our team would be more than happy to help. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org