We moderate our reviews with the goal to build a trustworthy, representative, reliable review system that makes finding the right doctor easy.
We take our patient review system very seriously. We have a zero-tolerance policy towards false or misleading reviews. For this reason, we read every review that is submitted before posting it live on our site. We do this to ensure that our reviews are useful for future patients, whether they are positive or negative.
Are there Instances in which a Review May Not be Posted?
- Accuracy of treatment or diagnosis: We don’t publish claims about the accuracy of a practitioner’s treatment and diagnosis, because they are factual matters that we cannot verify.
- Personal information: We take privacy seriously! We won’t post reviews that include personally identifiable information such as a patient’s full name, phone number, or email address.
- Pricing specifics: These comments tend to reflect more on insurance providers than physicians.
- Profanity/Defamation: We won’t publish anything profane, vulgar, slanderous, or otherwise offensive content.
- Promotional content: We want our reviews to be as relevant as possible, so we don’t post reviews that promote an unrelated website, product, topic, or other item that is unrelated to the patient experience.
Does Doctify Only Post Positive Reviews?
Absolutely not! We want to create a useful, representative, and reliable resource that you can depend on. That means we post positive reviews, negative reviews, and everything in between.
How are Doctify Reviews Different?
All of the reviews on Doctify have been submitted by patients after seeing the provider. We show two types of feedback: Doctify Patient Reviews and Peer Reviews. Our goal is to enable reviews that are fair, accurate, and trustworthy. Two things set these reviews apart from other
- Our reviews come from real patients, collected through closed-loop systems. There's a huge difference between open-loop and closed-loop review systems. In an open-loop review system, reviews can be written by anyone, such as people who've never actually seen the doctor, or even by the doctors' staff themselves! Doctify uses a closed-loop system, which means every review is written by an actual patient, only after their appointment.
- We show representative feedback. We solicit reviews after each and every appointment, which generates a higher volume of reviews, and means that it's not only the extremely happy or unhappy outliers that proactively reviews. This results in more representative sample of patient feedback (good, bad, and in-between) to help you find the right doctor.