Why Does Doctify Moderate Reviews?
We moderate our reviews with the goal to build a trustworthy, representative, reliable review system that makes finding the right doctor easy.
We post positive reviews, negative reviews and everything in between, so long as they do not violate our policies in terms of patient information protection, vulgarity or inaccuracy.
We take our patient review system very seriously. We have a zero-tolerance policy towards false or misleading reviews. Our team vets and checks the content of each review submitted to Doctify to ensure that the system remains both helpful to patients and an accurate representation of the care you provide.
Are there Instances in which a Review May Not be Posted?
- Profanity: We won’t publish anything profane, vulgar, or otherwise offensive.
- Personal information: We take privacy seriously! We won’t post reviews that include personally identifiable information such as a patient’s full name, phone number, or email address.
- Pricing specifics: These comments tend to reflect more on insurance providers than physicians.
- Accuracy of treatment or diagnosis: We don’t publish claims about the accuracy of a practitioner’s treatment and diagnosis, because they are factual matters that we cannot verify.
- Promotional content: We want our reviews to be as relevant as possible, so we don’t post reviews that promote an unrelated website, product, topic, or other items that are unrelated to the patient experience.
How are Doctify Reviews Different?
Our reviews come from real patients. We collect through a closed-loop system. In an open-loop system ( ie. Google reviews) reviews can be written by anyone, such as people who have never visited your practice. Our system ensure reviews are only written but genuine patients.
We will not post a review which is in breach of our Patient Review Policy.
If you would like more information about collecting reviews please read our information sheet here or if you require assistance our team would be more than happy to help. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org